Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday- Yearbook Stuff



Hey Team-

We are Yearbook! We Are MIGHTY!


Today we will continue our Academic layouts. I am going to put those on your 2nd Quarter Midterm grade so get them complete so I can check them off.

Also- I will meet with Great Outdoors Group
This is the Nov Page so we need to be shooting kids outside riding their four-wheelers, trapping, hunting, etc.

I also have the following ASN for individuals:
Play Write-Up- Kody and Alex.... MAKE IT HAPPEN! Its only a paragraph.

Sue and Jesse: Meet at my computer so we can do some final Headline/Sub-Headline writing. We just have a few holes in the book we need to fill.

Aaron: Go through and write down all the mugs we are missing. I think their are a total of six. We need those ASAP.

No comments: