Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friday

After the Lesson
Aaron and Jordan- Are the Sr. Class Play photos uploaded into the Play folder?
After that is done, Jordan, can you email them to Mrs. Hite? I will help if you have questions.

EVERYONE- We need a photo for Morgan's performance at district CC. It could be a shot of her running that day or a mug.

Cut-out people- Take a moment and review the How-To-Cut-Out guide on the right.

Sue and Kody, when the play photos are uploaded we can place them, right captions for them and write a one paragraph description of what the play was about. Look at the past two books for examples.

Abby- I have written down some Halloween question from jr high kids if you wanna stick a content module on that page for them.

Tierney- First open the document with our sponsors. We need to email this to Cindy D. Then come see me at my computer. I have photo booth set up to shoot video.

No comments: