Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thursday Assignment

Dear Yearbook Class,

I appreciate all the hard work I have seen people doing the past two weeks with ad sales, managing images, writing quick reads and stories and working in teams. This sort of eager staff makes my job easier. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Ad sales- Please give me your sheets that say who you visited and who sold. We need to total up how much we have made so far so we can send out bills and plan how much more effort we need to send towards selling ads.

Photos- We need some shots from past events. Some times this is really hard to find so I HOPE-HOPE-HOPE we can work together and secure a few photos to fill in some gaps. Facebook is a easy way to find these though we DO need to get permission from the original owner to use them in our publication.

Mugs- We need to start shooting mug shots of kids who have quotes and such going into the yearbook. I will compile a list and give it out tomorrow.

Headline Writing- I will show a brief slideshow on how to brainstorm headline ideas.

No comments: